We regularly incorporate your feedback into service engagement and give each customer the attention they deserve to build a successful employee advocacy program. We prioritize the following with each and every decision and customer interaction.
Our service, process, and methodology prioritizes your team as prime stakeholder. Our staffs are empowered with right skills and decision making abilities.
To develop a successful employee advocacy programs takes time. We invest time and effort on our engagement. Our team of consultants will work with you, at every juncture, to build a sustainable, long-term relationship.
DEDICATION & GUIDANCE
We’ll never “deliver” a project or a tool with set of instructions, and say, “here you go.” We’ll stick with you every step of the way, from onboarding to implementation and optimization.
Transparency & Authenticity
You believe what you see.
We ensure to share a transparent and authentic
approach based on mutual trust and honesty.
Ascimatics Labs ethics
Ascimatics Labs was set up by seasoned industry professionals with over 13 years of experience in their domain. The core of the company is to enable company to meet their business object by use of Marketing and Technological solutions. Our foundation is laid on three pillars.
How do we deliver?
Ascimatics Labs strives to provide the best solutions for your requirements. Our development process is based on the latest project and information management methodologies while using the best-in-class latest technologies. Out capable team consists of Data Scientists, Design Architects, Software Professionals, Quality Analytics, Project Managers. They ensures smooth execution and timely delivery of your project. We maintain strong commitment towards quality all through the process.
Tools and techniques of project management is deployed along with high standards of project execution practice. This is to ensure that we remain honest to the challenges and plan ahead to navigate them in advance. We love to maintain strong engagement with our clients, customers, partners and vendors to ensure that everyone is supported aptly to meet their business objective.
7 Step Approach to a Solution
- Collaborative barnstorming meetings to understand the brief, define problem-statement, understand objectives, perform research, risks and competition.
- Craft the project scope and defining roadmap.
- Define project management tools/techniques to identify major dependencies, roadblocks and challenges.
- Design through reviews of existing assets and references (if any), or layout the idea.
- Solution and end state solution design and alignment
- Project kick off - team engagement, point of contact assignment for periodic updates.
- Final review, testing and handover