To unearth the hidden insights within lumps of large data pile, our goal is to go beyond standard data silos and structure. We pull together people and data across functions to derive insights based on hardcore statistical derivations and business experience.
We to focus on insights and recommendations to capitalize business opportunities. Our challenges are breaking company internal barriers and predict events not because it is critical drive business decisions.
Our Services Include:
- Big Data Analysis
- Visitor Segmentation
- Attribution Analysis
- Functional Analysis
- Use Case Analysis
- Deep Dive Analytics
- Simulation & Modelling
- Multi-channel Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Data Integration
Big Data available in the world are useful if understood and used to cater to business needs.
Key is to transforming them into information and then into action.
When it comes to Big Data we refer mainly to 4 features:
- Volume: the amount of data that collected to analyze
- Frequency: the rate at which the data are generated / collected
- Variety: the available data are either structured or unstructured
- Veracity: the available data are complex and difficult to manage because of the extreme variety and indefiniteness in which you often find yourself working
The increase in the volume and complexity of data combined with the willingness to take decisions in less time has pushed the evolution of the analysis of the information available.
The benefits of the intersection of different sources data:
- The ability to analyze both structured and unstructured data paves the way for monitoring all sources of information
- Generate insight to identify emerging opportunities and provide the best offer at the right time
- Identify the sentiment, the reputation, the influencer and the main sources from unstructured data
- Increase the engagement, retention and ROI across all channels